It looks like I won't be leaving the house much this weekend. We have about 8 inches of snow outside and it is still lightly falling. I am looking forward to keeping busy but enjoying the peace that snow brings.
This morning I was excited to make Kath's Classic Oatmeal. Stove-top oatmeal beats microwave oatmeal any day of the week.
I made his and her bowls.
Here's my To Do list for the weekend:
- Complete report cards
- Do No More Trouble Zones (maybe twice)
- Finish cleaning and vacuum
- Do some major cooking
- Go sledding
- Have a dance/cardio party for one or two (if Husband decides to join in)
- Organize clothes closet
- Finish my current book so I can read Salinger in honor of him
- Do some other school items that are complicated to explain
- Drink hot chocolate