If you're a teacher you completely understand this title. If you have to eat a quick lunch then you understand too! When I plan my lunches for the week time and effort are things I consider.
Here's what I am planning for lunch this 4-day week:
Tuesday: Spinach quesadilla from the microwave (grill marks not necessary) and clemintine
Wednesday: tomato soup with carrot sticks and ranch mix and clemintine
Thursday: hotdog with carrot sticks and ranch mix and clemintine
Friday: clean out the frig salad (spinach, lettuce, apple, avocado, carrots, etc) with crackers and laughing cow and clemintine
This is what my daily lunch is like:
- Minutes 1-5: get food in microwave and help students get lunch and to their seat
- Minutes 5-15: eat lunch quickly with some chit-chat with other teachers while students come up to get help with pudding cups, ketchup packets, etc.
- Minutes 15-17: check on students and throw away my trash
- Minutes 17-20: go to bathroom, put up lunch box and get jacket for recess
- Minutes 20-23: get students up from tables, help with trash issues, pick table washers and monitor line of students.
This is a picture my lunch bag. I love it! It is big and from Target!