My 10 Goals for 2010:
- Love on Husband more and more.
- Work on National Boards in Teaching
- Run 1,000 miles this year (inspired by Kelly of Fitting Back In) and
- Train for and run a half-marathon.
- Expand and strengthen my circle of friends
- Maintain my weight through tracking calories and work to become as healthy as possible
- Go meatless for 1 week.
- Create a recipe.
- Read at least 25 books (children or educational books don't count).
- Blog more. Perhaps I'll become a dot-com this year.
10 Things I am Looking Forward to in 2010
- Becoming tenured as an educator.
- Paying cash for a "new" used car.
- Paying off one of our student loans
- Going to Las Vegas (more info to come)
- Repeating and PRing races I ran in 2009.
- Completing all major home-projects.
- Going on weekend trips with Husband.
- Finishing our Wedding Photobook (by our 3rd anniversary)
- Holding Enrichment Week again in August
- Continue to make memories and enjoying just being a married couple. 2010 will be the last year before we start trying to have kids.
What goals do you have for 2010?What are you looking forward to in this new year?