I feel that I owe all the ladies that read my blog and explanation. I have not been blogging lately and let me explain why. When I was blogging regularly I felt like I was ignoring Husband. We only have a few precious hours in the evening together and I was spending close to an hour (some days) staring at a computer. Of course, my great Husband ever complained or said anything but I just had this guilty feeling in my core. I don't want to go through the motions and not be present with him when I can. Now of course there are times when he's busy or playing Wii and I do plan to use those times for blogging and commenting.
I hope you can understand. As much as I LOVE this community, I know being a good wife is a job for life.
I will be back in a more sporadic/regular fashion; blogging a few times a week but not daily.
Here's a highlight list of what I've been up to:
- landscaped the front yard (brick, pansy flowers and mulch... oh my!)
- planted pansies for my Mom
- decorated for Christmas
- gained a few lbs (but nothing that can't come off with a little more focus and determination)
- fixed a great Carmel Apple Cranberry crisp from my Cooking Light cookbook
- made 3 Thanksgiving food items that were well received: low fat pumpkin dip (cool whip, 1 can Pumpkin Purree, box of Vanilla pudding mix, 1 tspn pumpkin spice), spinach salad with feta, nuts and craisisns, and broccoli salad
- ran crazy barely marked Turkey Trot 10K (the Saturday before Thanksgiving) and PRed
- wrapped several Christmas presents
What have you been up to?