- Read each day. I require my students to do it but rarely touch a book during the week. Could I count reading blogs?
- Floss. I start about a week before the dentist and the week after my visit.
- Clean my car. It is a mess. I love my car... it's paid-off and drives wonderfully but not worth the effort of cleaning it. I no longer see my car as a "status" symbol. It is a mode of transportation. Geez, I sound old! Maybe if I had a nicer car I'd take more pride in it.
- Take a vitamin each day.
- Keep in contact with high school and college friends at times other than at weddings or Christmas.
- Read the Bible often.
- Email or call my mother-in-law. We have had a less than wonderful relationship. The wedding planning process created some tension between us. I have good intentions of creating a better relationship with her but I don't act upon it like I should.
- Go out of my way to be romantic. I need to flirt with Husband more.
- Cut coupons. My mom gets the paper daily but I always forget to go over to her house to cut coupons. I know it would help me save money.
- Water my flowers. I just pray for rain every 3 days.
- Take compliments to heart.
- Dance! I love dancing. I never think to do it as a workout or try to get Husband to dance with me.
- Appreciate people as much as I should.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Posted by Meredith at 8:55 PM