Kelly of Part of Life is Having a Good Ponytail gave me an award. I love Kelly's blog! She always incorporates a good balance of real life and health and fitness information. Thanks Kelly!
With this award I am to list 7 things you don't know about me. So here goes:
- On my wedding day I sat in bird-poop. Bright purple bird poop was on the back of my dress. We were having a picture taken sitting on a bridge, but a bird had enjoyed the location before me. Thank God for Shot spot sticks!
- One of my favorite jobs was working at an overnight church camp. We worked from Sunday afternoon - Saturday lunch and got paid only $125 a week. It was still the best job ever!
- When I'm bored I think of what I would in order to make-over people. In grad school classes (imagine a room of middle-age to older teachers/day care owners) I had to work hard not to focus on that. I know that sounds means and cruel but really a good haircut/dye job, make-up and a well fitting outfit can really change someone's look.
- My Mom never drove a mini-van and I have never owed Uggs or Crocs. And I have no regrets.
- I live in the country and I like it that way (country song reference) but sometimes would love to live in a big city for at least a month.
- I loved the t.v. show Dawson's Creek and still do! I am so proud that it was filmed in my state, NC.
- I love Julia Robert's movies. I have more of her movies than any other. I have seen Steel Magnolias many times but still cry. I think Julia and I would be friends.
365 Runs, Hopefully (who is running a marathon this weekend!)