Happy Foodie Friday!
- Friday: home-made pizza -- my 1/2 was chicken and pineapple and salad
- Saturday: homemade crabcakes (for me), filet milon (for Husband), baked potato and salad
- Sunday: Clean Eating's Boneless BBQ Pork Strips (Husband
is weird andhates anything with bones in them so I am thinking he'll like this meal), grilled corn and salad
- Monday: spaghetti with Ashlee's homemade marinara and salad
- Tuesday: FreeBird Chicken tender salad inspired by Chop House, Ashlee's homemade tomato soup (I use bacon instead of pancetta).
- Wednesday: calzones (egg-plant and spinach for me and a random mix of meat and veggies for Husband) and salad
- Thursday: Kashi pizza and salad
A Fur Baby's Birthday
Yesterday is the estimated day of Ella's birth. We adopted her the first week in October and she was 6 weeks old at that time. Last year we took birthday pictures and I wanted that tradition to continue. Here are pictures of my beautiful,
neurotic, and hyper pup!
Race Day Tomorrow
Tomorrow we are running in a local 5K. The route includes some good hills (boo!) but some really beautiful neighborhoods (yay!). I am sure there will be a bunch of people there that I know. I would love to beat my first 5K's time. We'll see. The forcast is calling for rain tomorrow so I'm not sure how that's going to work. I don't have a problem running in the rain but would prefer not having to do so.
Hourly Forecast more details
Have you ever run a race in the rain? Any tips? Do you celebrate your pet's birthday or adoption day? I am sure I'm not the only one.