Yesterday (Wednesday) I was determined to get my workout in while at the hospital. I didn't want to waste any time. So mid-morning after doctor visits I went to the stairwell and used the landing as my gym. I used the 7x10 floor as my gym and a towel as my mat. I had several magazine with me and used the exercises featured in it and Jillian's 30DS exercises as my workout.
Here's what I did:
- jumping jacks -- 1 minute
- shadow boxing -- 1 min.
- oblique twists - 1 min.
- crunches -- 25
- push-ups -- 12
- sit-ups -- 20
- skaters -- 1 min.
- squat hop -- 25 each side (from Shape)
- incline push-ups (using stairs) -- 25
- kneeling leg crossover -- 12 each side (from Cooking Light)
- bicycle crunches -- 25
- butt kicks -- 1 min.
- plank -- 30 seconds
- cross-body mountain climber -- 12 sets (from Women's Health)
- super-man -- 25
- lunge-jump-lunge -- 12 sets
- lunge-w/-floor-touch -- 1 min.
- full body stretching/cool-down