- because it's unique; no one else has the same one.
- because it's capable of extraordinary feats, enabling you to run, climb, jump, lift, squat, snuggle and spoon.
- because no matter how badly you treat it, it's willing to give you another chance.
- because it's expressive, telling you how it feels (pay attention!) and broadcasting to others how you feel about it.
- because, let's face it, confidence is pretty sexy.
- because your daughters must learn to love hers
- because someone out there (or many somebodies!) admires, covets and adores it
- because you'll regret not loving it more
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
8 Reasons to Start Loving Your Body Today
Posted by Meredith at 3:13 PM